Student-Prepared午餐 & 晚餐
The Sage学生小酒馆 operates as a customer-focused classroom providing our students an opportunity to refine their culinary, 面包店, 服务及管理技能. In this setting, the element of time is as important as the food and service. Because it is a classroom, the Bistro is open when classes are in session. A standard menu is offered at lunch, and features student specials. 晚餐 service offers tasting menus and weekly prix fixe specials. 找到我们 脸谱网 有关媒体和其他信息.
- Required health precautions at the Sage学生小酒馆 are guided by 十大正规网博靠谱平台 policy and may change over time.
- 预订 are available and recommended for both lunch and dinner. 我们将尽可能为未预约的客人提供服务. 预订 for groups up to 6 persons are available through OpenTable.Com或下面的小部件. Groups larger than 6 should contact us for reservations.
- Attire at Sage: During lunch service casual attire is welcome. 在晚宴上， 商务休闲 强烈建议不要穿正装.
午餐 | Students in the Casual Dining course design and prepare sandwich specials as a part of their course work. Fall lunches begin September 20th through November 9th. 从10月11日开始的特定日期th, Casual Dining students’ sandwiches will be featured for one day only, 直到售罄, 根据下面的时间表.
- 10月11日 | Gia Tram - Cuban
- 10月12日 | Stephania Bokossa - Shawarma
- 10月16日 | Colton Rystroni - Banh Mi
- 10月17日 | Liv Lane -牛排 & 芝麻菜面
- 10月18日 谢伊·德沃尔夫——基督山
- 10月19日 |米歇尔阿多马科-法国蘸酱
- 10月23日 Allison Asche - Pupusa
- 10月24日 | Danika Whitcomb - Tartine
- 10月25日 b|詹姆斯·史密斯- BLT
- 10月26日 埃米利安·纳库-克罗克
- 10月30日 乔伊·塞弗森-烤奶酪
- 10月31日 b|亚当·斯密——手撕猪肉
- 11月1日 | Rachel Klimantas - Fried Chicken Sandwich
Click here for a Screen Reader Version of this Menu
晚餐 | The American Sages Project: We value the wisdom to be found by studying the masters of our craft. The American Sages that our students study while enrolled in Fine Dining and Plated Desserts courses provide inspiration and knowledge that help shape the menus our guests enjoy throughout the quarter. Students then create their menus to be offered for one day only, in the second half of the quarter as noted here. 在这些服务的日子里, a singular prix fixe menu is designed and executed by the featured student chef.
在秋季, the American Sages Project at Sage will pay tribute to Julia Child, 与达勒姆博物馆合作, 谁会有一个广泛的特点 exhibit about the life of this important American chef. Students in Fine Dining this quarter have selected as their sage either Julia Child herself, or an American Sage who worked with her in a meaningful capacity. We are excited to share the inspired dishes that these students create as homages to Julia Child and her indelible impact on American food culture.
晚秋菜单 | Two evening menus will be offered during fall quarter. 各方将在a 饭桌菜单 or an a la carte menu beginning September 19th星期一至星期四晚上. NOTE: Sage Bistro is CLOSED for dinner on Tuesday, 10月31日和星期四, 11月2日, in order for students to prepare for and participate in special events at the Durham Museum as part of our partnership with the Julia Child exhibit.
从10月11日开始的特定日期th, Fine Dining students’ individual Sage menus will be featured for one night only, 根据下面的时间表. Plated Desserts students will design and offer complementary menus from the bakeshop. All other nights of service will offer our Evening Fall Menu options. NOTE: Sage Bistro is CLOSED for dinner on Tuesday, 10月31日和星期四, 11月2日, in order for students to prepare for and participate in special events at the Durham Museum as part of our partnership with the Julia Child exhibit.
学生价格固定菜单 (menus are hyperlinked as they become available)
- 10月11日 Taryn Styles -灵感:Julia Child
- 10月12日 | Michael Murphy - Inspiration: Dan Barber (Pastry: Haleigh Shanks)
- 10月18日 | Tyler Hangley - Inspiration: Julia Child (Pastry: Rianna Ah Sam)
- 10月19日 | Caleb Hobbs - Inspiration: Paul Prudhomme (Pastry: Jen Engles)
- 10月24日 | Jon Burlingham - Inspiration: Jacques Pepin (Pastry: Haleigh Shanks)
- 10月25日 | Gabriel Saighman - Inspiration: Cecilia Chang (Pastry: Bee Krick)
- 10月26日 | Jon Hannor - Inspiration: Julia Child (Pastry: Baking Production students)
- 11月1日 | Gobdech Ouinamthiang - Inspiration: Marcus Samuelsson (Pastry: Shee Mu)
- 11月7日 | Josiah Eary - Inspiration: Julia Child (Pastry: Baking Production students)
Please note, menus are accurate as of posting, but are subject to change daily and without notice. Student server will notify guests of any changes to posted or printed menus.
The Sage学生小酒馆 serves wine and beer at dinner. We maintain a concise but thoughtful beverage list featuring red and white wines, as well as an assortment of local and imported beers. If you have a special bottle of wine you would like to enjoy in our restaurant, corking service is available for just $10 per 750 ml bottle.
During lunch service, guests may park in college lots as available. Reserved parking for bistro guests is available in the lot to the north of Building 22.
日期 & 营业时间
午餐时间开放 | Monday through Thursday, September 20th through November 9th.
晚餐开放 | Monday through Thursday, September 19th through November 9th.
NOTE: Sage Bistro is CLOSED for dinner on Tuesday, 10月31日和星期四, 11月2日, in order for students to prepare for and participate in special events at the Durham Museum as part of our partnership with the Julia Child exhibit.
午餐:上午11点.m.–1 p.m. (下午1点止座.m.)
预订 are recommended for lunch and highly recommended for dinner. 预订 may be made for parties of up to 6 persons.
If you have additional questions, please contact by phone at 531-十大正规网博靠谱平台-2328 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sage学生小酒馆 is located at the Pegler Center for the Institute for the 烹饪艺术 at 32nd Street and Sorensen Parkway, on the south end of the Metropolitan 社区 College Fort Omaha Campus.